- The course catalogue for the 2013-2014 school year is available here.
- If your company or employer is interested in corporate sponsorship opportunities, please direct them here.
- We are currently accepting applications for incoming 9th and 10th graders. To apply, see our “Apply” link, located under the “Students” heading.
- If you have applied and are not receiving emails from us, be sure to check your spam folder!
- A checklist for enrollment is available here.
- Want to volunteer for the school? Fill out the volunteer form here.
- Rolling admission (beginning May 1st): We will continue to accept students on a first come, first served basis. Acceptance is complete when we receive your acceptance letter in the mail. LETTERS MUST BE MAILED. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL, FAX, OR HAND DELIVER THE LETTER!!!!! After May 1st, ALL students will be enrolled in the order in which we receive your acceptance letters. Please check your email for periodic acceptance notifications from us.
- May 30, 2013: Faculty and staff hirings completed; faculty bios and information will be posted on the website.
- Summer 2013: Students will attend one of our orientation sessions. At orientation, students will take a math placement test, audition for class placement, and meet the faculty.
- August 19, 2013: first day of school for students
What is Longleaf School of the Arts?
Longleaf School of the Arts provides high school students and parents with the unique partnering of a college preparatory curriculum with a fine arts focus. Enrollment is open to all students who are eligible for admission to public school in North Carolina.
We will open in August of 2013 with 9th and 10th grades only. By 2015, we will encompass grades 9-12.
Layout of Longleaf’s building, and its smoke and fire alarms is available here.
Want to help spread the word about Longleaf? Click here for a printable poster.