- Interested in attending Longleaf in 2014-2015? The first parent and student interest meeting (for current 8th grade students) is Monday, December 9th at 6:30. It will take place in the school building (207 E. Hargett St.)
- Come be a student for a day. There is one shadowing date left! http://longleafschool.com/current-students/prospective-students-attend-longleaf-for-a-day/
- PowerSchool access for parents (to view your student’s grades and attendance) is now available here.
- Our parent newsletter is emailed weekly and is available under the “Parents” tab.
- If your company or employer is interested in corporate sponsorship opportunities, please direct them here.
- If you have applied and are not receiving emails from us, be sure to check your spam folder!
- Want to volunteer for the school? Fill out the volunteer form here.
What is Longleaf School of the Arts?
Longleaf School of the Arts provides high school students and parents with the unique partnering of a college preparatory curriculum with a fine arts focus. Enrollment is open to all students who are eligible for admission to public school in North Carolina for the 2014-15 school year..
We opened in August of 2013 with 9th and 10th grades only. By 2015, we will encompass grades 9-12.
Layout of Longleaf’s building, and its smoke and fire alarms is available here.